Free $3 international calling credit to all new members by voip service provider QTTalk

QTTalk free 3 dollars calling credit
It seems you guys appreciate some deals introduced in a light hearted way. We told you that we listen to everything you say and if this is what you demand, this is what you will get. After all you come back to our website even if it leaves your keyboard stinking afterwords...err we mean hypothetically. We gave you enough time to use up your FREE Bonus credit you made by using the Rebtel's Black Friday madness offer. Assuming that you have used up all of that we are here with some more FREE International trial credit.   


"Thank you for calling yours high speed internet phone and cable company, the best in USA. How can I help you today?"

"Hi, I am from Europe. I just moved to USA and I can not find a good company that can give me a decent internet, phone service, and cable connection at competitive rates. Some of the CSRs that I talked to, made me feel as if these companies are run by some thieves of level 1." 

"Oh, I am sorry to hear that. Contrary to popular belief, we provide the best service. About 20Mbps fast internet connection, unlimited local phone calls, and more than 70 TV channels that too 24/7. Our monthly prices are so cheap at about $$$$$$ per month".

"That's ridiculous. In Europe, I used to pay about USD45 per month for 100 Mbps internet connection, all sorts of channels, and even free calls to 100 countries. Everything unlimited on top of that."

"What is Europe? I never heard of it. Is it near Nevada or in Alabama?" 

"Oh lord! how ignorant one can be. Anyways, just tell me what do you use for your calling needs?"

"Hmm, looks like you are from the south. Well, what do I care. What I do for my calling needs is go to this website called Free Calls Hub and check for some free calling offers."

"That is what I have been doing. Free Calls Hub has saved me hundreds of dollar. Their latest offer from Rebtel was an amazing deal. And I came to know about QTTalk that is offering

  • $3 worth of free call credit
  • Competitive calling rates
  • Available from Appstore for iDevices
  • Available from Android market place for android devices
  • No purchase necessary
I was just wondering if there is a permanent solution."

"Yes, you are right ma'am. QT Talk offer is a great offer. If you think of the FREE $3 credit that they are offering you will realize it is equal to 
  • 150 minutes of free calls to India
  • 23 minutes of free calls to Nigeria
  • 40 minutes of free calls to Pakistan
  • 85 minutes of free calls to Bangladesh
  • 30 minutes of free calls to Romania
which is a very good deal."
"I know, right! It was a cinch to get this deal. I downloaded this application from apple store on my personal phone and from android market on my office phone. Then I went ahead and registered with my both phone numbers by filling out the registration form. I am feeling so good right now." 
"Ok honey. That was enough of role play. Are you ready now?"
"Oh you foold Jerry; I was just getting there and you just turned me off. Good night now, I am going to sleep."
"Not again! It's so hard to be a man these days. Good night hun!"


Steps to get $3 free credit

If you prefer a step by step guide, follow these steps and you will get your $3 free credit.

  1. Register at their website using this page
  2. Download the application (from appstore or android market)
  3. Open the application and enter your username and password you received during registration
  4. You will get $3 extra credit that you can use to make calls. It might take a few hours before the credit appears in your account.


Comments

  1. Instead of writing stories like this.. why cant u write in plain english which everyone can understand.
    After reading this I couldnt follow anything... where I should go for registration and how do I get $3???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Annoy,

    We have tested what is being liked by our users and what is not. Testing with posts for over a year we figured that the average reader preferred posts with a touch of humor such as http://www.freecallshub.com/2010/03/allvoi-unlimited-international-calls.html and thus we are planning to continue this trend. However, we will not leave those behind who prefer a step by step tutorial. We have updated this article and will continue to do so for other articles. Thank you for taking time to comment.

    Regards,
    Team - Free Calls Hub

    ReplyDelete
  3. admit annoy comment, stop writing stories

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I thought it was not that funny but you had me at the end :)

    I like this style of writing. continue..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Readers,

    We are grateful to you all for leaving these valuable comments. We are what you want us to be. If you want us to stop the humorous posts we will, if you want us to continue we will. So feel free to let us know how you feel about this.

    Regards,
    Team - Free Calls Hub

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this offer still available??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments on Free Calls Hub are strictly moderated. As much as we hate it, we need to fight spam.