Vopium: Call Bangladesh Package 1.9 cents per minute

Cheap calls to Bangladesh using Vopium
Our recent VoIP Solution on Unlimited VoIP calls to India for $10 a month was a huge hit among readers. We experienced maximum load on the server during last two days. To keep the spirit up, today we bring you what was missing in that plan - Cheap calls to Bangladesh. Vopium is now a well known mobile VoIP service provider. We were contacted by them to bring this offer to our readers. We reviewed their service and found it to be worth a mention on Free Calls' Hub - You hub for free worldwide VoIP calls. They are offering 750 minutes to Bangladesh for 1.9 cents per minute. Jane recommends it too.

"Howdy George! The mighty George of the mighty Jungle"
"Hey Jane! How are you? What brings you to this Jungle today? You should know it is dangerous for you to come here. You should have called me instead of coming here."
"George! I can just call Bangladesh for cheap using Vopium, I can not call to your place - Sahara Desert."
"I thought you were a sober girl, isn't Opium illegal in USA? Also, what kind of VoIP solution can be acquired by consuming Opium."
"George! My father is a drug offender and having one life ruined by bad drugs (or good drugs for that matter) is more than enough for a family. I am not into that stuff. Acid may be but not Opium. I am talking about this internet phone service provider Vopium - Vo Vo Vopium. It is a VoIP service provider that offers cheap Voip plans to call international calling destinations like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and rest of the world. I have subscribed to their most popular internet phone service called 'Call Bangladesh' package which lets me make cheap international calls to Bangladesh."
"I see Jane! Do you know the minutes are not rolled over? Moreover, they charge you every month if you forget to unsubscribe in case you break up with your girl friend in Bangladesh. Additionally, when you download their software in your phone and make a call you will bear local call charges with your cell phone service provider, which in your case is AT&T, and international charges with your Vo Vo Vopium acount."
"George! That is common sense. But, let me tell you that they offer you 30 free minutes and 30 free international SMS to start with, once you register with them."
"That is awesome Jane! Can you hook me up with your girl friend's brother please? I want a reason to persuade my mom to register me for Vo Vo Vopium. You know!!"
"Tell your mom that you saw this on Free Calls' Hub to get odds in your favor."



Comments

  1. Have been waiting for a cheap package. Thanks Guys You made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ishtiaq,
    We are glad to know that we could help you. Thank you for those nice words.

    Team,
    Free Calls' Hub

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments on Free Calls Hub are strictly moderated. As much as we hate it, we need to fight spam.