Internet Phone - Unlimited India Calling $2.99 per month

Unlimited India Calling $2.99 offer
We are back with another great VOIP solution for you. How about calling any number in India for just $3 per month? We know it sounds too good to be true. That is the beauty of Free Calls' Hub. We bring you the best of the best offers. If that was enough of bragging, let us get back to work. This Internet phone service offer is by the voip service provider unlimitedIndiaCallig.com. They are offering a promotion where you can try their Unlimited phone calls to India, USA and Canada service for just $2.99. This rate is good for first month only though. Second month onwards the rate for this Voip solution changes to $19.99. This is still an okay deal, somewhere in between Vonage's $14.99 - $25.99 and Allvoi's $14.99 unlimited calls to India offers.


"Excuse me sir, may I ask you if you have any idea about my unprecedented,  unheralded, unsporting power outage?"

"Umm, I know a bit only about your power outage. We are fixing the sewer lines and mistakenly we cut an electricity wire."

"What? That is so unheeding, unprofessional, unpleasing way of fixing thing. How do I make a call now?" 

"Umm why, can't you make calls in Dark?"

"That is not the problem. The thing is that my VOIP adapter, Internet Phone, Voip Device  from unlimitedIndiaCalling doesn't work without power."

"Are you talking about the Internet phone that lets you make Free unlimited International calls to India, USA and UK?"

"Yes, I am. That is correct and true and right. I just paid $2.99 for the first month although I had to pay $29 to accept the trial period. Also there is a contract for an year which if I break, abort, invalidate I need to pay another $29. But still first month is for such a meager amount and if I am not satisfied, happy, comfortable with their VOIP phone service I can stop using it without any termination fee. I know I can just use 500 minutes during trial period, also that I have to pay around $8 in taxes every month for their services trial or not." 

"Hmm, I will fix your power right away if you let me make just one call to India."

"Sure, make 10 calls if you please. Just fix, repair, debug my power issue." 

3 hours later:

"Sir, if you are going to make calls that last that long, I would be forced to ask you to make one, single, quick call. If you do not mind I will, must, should tell you that we are supposed to limit our usage to 5250 minutes per month and to 20 numbers in order to avoid getting our account suspended."

"That was so egoistic, selfish, narcissistic perspective of yours. I am off to buy myself this service."
  

Comments