Free Call Credit - 31 minutes to India - for our readers from voip service provider uVoipIt

Free Calls' Hub
We would like to thank our readers for their untiring support. As a way to thank you we have brought you an exclusive offer only for readers of Free Calls' Hub - Your hub for free worldwide VOIP calls. This offer is by a VOIP service provider named uVOIPit and this surely is an offer you would consider.

Let us get started with their call charges. They offer you calls to India at just 1.6 cents/minute, calls to Bangladesh at 2.7 cents/minute and calls to Pakistan at 5 cents/minute. For more details on pricing to different countries and different providers please visit uVOIPit's pricing details page.

Offer - exclusive for our readers

You usually get 15 cents when you register with them. However, if you follow this link to uVOIPit Offer you will 50 cents. That means free 31 minutes of calls to India. But that is not all. We have partnered with uVOIPit to bring you still cheaper prices. If you signup with $10 you get additional 50 cents making your free credit a full dollar.

Please note that they have a validation process. Once you register at their website you get 15 cents instantly. For the next 35 cents you need to wait for this validation process to approve your account. As suggested by uVOIPit team this validation process might take a few hours so please be patient. If you want to get 50 cents then you need to click on the link and register without moving away to any other page as in that case they might not be able to detect that you came via Free Calls' Hub. Fair enough, right? If you do not want to try their service you can also recharge with $2.50 but in that case they will not be able to give you additional free credit. However, whenever you recharge with $10 you will get that credit.

Please post your experience with uVOIPit. If you have issues with your account or you did not get deserved credit even though you followed the instructions, please leave a comment and we will talk with uVOIPit's support team to sort any matter.

Comments

  1. Hi,
    I am a regular visitor of your blog but I hardly leave a comment. This was the best offer ever on your site. I just got 15 cents and probably 35 cents I will get after approval because I went to that page and registered. I made a call to India and talked to a friend. The voice quality was good. You have saved me a lot of money by these offers. I had used 20$ that I got from 2 accounts :) in pingo too. Thank you very much.

    Mansi

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mansi,
    Thank you for your feedback and for the "Humor Quote of the day" too. We appreciate that our readers find our posts useful.

    Team,
    Free Calls' Hub

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are registered, you will see the sip settings when you log in. You can use those sip settings with your sip phone.

    Team,
    Free Calls' Hub

    ReplyDelete
  4. i joined uvoipit on 15th march but there is no free credit , is the offer is gone or still applicable

    ReplyDelete
  5. @rajaking: Could you please share your account details, either here or email them at freecallshub[at]gmail[dot]com. We will look into this.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice information. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    Today i registered with this. after that i loged in to my account it shows
    balance : "0 usd"
    i didn't find any 15 or 35 cents on my account balance..
    suggest me how to use this?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Anony,
    Thank you for letting us know. Please open a ticket with this issue. We too have asked them and should be receiving a reply soon.

    Regards,
    Team - Free Calls' Hub

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think there is a problem with UvoipIT now

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Kaisar,
    Could you please tell us what kind of problems you are running into? The website appears to be working, we are able to log into our account.

    Regards,
    Team - Free Calls Hub

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think their support system also not working properly.i keep on raising tickets in their support system in the user control panel but still no response from their side till this minute.i also send mails to their mail id support@uvoipit.com..NO RESPONSE.Adding credits doesn't make any sense.they have to respond their customers as soon as possible.i cant make any calls to any country.voice message comes like "call is not available and press the pound key"

    TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED WITH UVOIPIT SERVICE!!

    To uvoipit...

    "Please first make your support system effective and then concentrate on your calling system unless you will loose your customers"

    Don't take it as a complaint!! Just take it as a Suggestion :)

    Thanks,

    Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  12. same with me , I am having the same problem.I agree voice quality is good if you are able to make a call. But most of the time I recieved, "NUMBER YOU DIAL IS UNAVAILABLE PLEASE ENTER THE NUMBER YOU WISH TO DIAL" even though the number is correct and I am able to dial the same number by another calling card.And also I have raised multiple tickets with uvoipit support and sent mails too ...so far no response.I am unable make calls and lost my all money I have paid fro uvoipit.Please assist if anyone can to get my money back or I would happy if uvoipit can fix the issue so that I can make calls with uvoipit again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Anony,
    If you could give us more details about your account we would get in touch with uVoip team with your issue. Thank you.

    Regards,
    Team - Free Calls Hub

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Sir,
    Kindly provide me the following SIP setting for my account.

    Display Name:
    Username:
    Authentication Name:
    Domain:
    Password:

    My uvoipit user name is ervelumani@gmail.com
    I already recharged my account. The balance is now 5$. I request you to kindly provide me the details as well as guide me about how to make call through X-lite software. Also guide me about how to make call through mobile. I already sent a mail regarding this. Kindly consider this as a urgent reminder.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Velumani. S

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Mr. Velumani,
    Please check the tutorial at uVoipIt website for configuring X-lite. The step by step tutorial is available at http://www.uvoipit.com/how-to-xlite.

    Regards,
    Team - Free Calls Hub

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments on Free Calls Hub are strictly moderated. As much as we hate it, we need to fight spam.