Totally Free Calls to India and 10 more destinations for our readers

Dear Readers,
You guys have given us a lot of love. It is big time we repaid you by giving you something more than information. How would you like to get some free calls to India or one of the following destinations:
Argentina Cellular-Buenos Aires, Argentina - Buenos Aires, China, Holy Sea (Vatican), Hong Kong, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Virgin Islands, USA, and India. All you need to do is comment on this thread with your name and check back the next day if you won. You might as well like us on facebook if you care. Please put some information (email preferred or name) in the comment so that we can contact you in case you are the winner.

After giving thousands of free international minutes this offer is now dead.

Winners
August 9th - Sujatha R. K.
August 8th - Sasank
August 4th - Rakesh
August 3rd - Shweta
August 1st - Aziz
July 31st - Rahul
July 30th - Jack
July 29th - Ramkumar

Please email us at offer[at]freecallshub[dot]com with your and your party's phone numbers.


Why are we doing this?

The thing is when you guys registered to a voip service provider they gave us some credit as commission. We firmly believe you guys deserve that commission and not us. This way you will be able to lower your rates for already cheap international calls further down. Lest we confused you we earned a little money in commissions from this website and we are distributing it among you guys. Nevertheless, if you guys like this offer we will make this offer a regular one.

How does the offer work?

It works in a normal way. You show that you care for us and we give you free international calling minutes. We do not need anything from you but you got to let us know where should we send free phone minutes. Once you comment on this post below we will randomly select a new person everyday at least for a month or so. We will contact you by email (leave in your comment) and once you give us your details you will be able to make phone calls.
If you like steps laid out in numbered list just do the following steps

  1. Comment on this post with your email. 
  2. Like us on facebook or Google+ as that will make us very happy :) 


Rules and Conditions

In order to make sure that we do not end up giving all our money out on first day here are a few points to consider:
1) For this offer no purchase is necessary. BTW, we do not sell anything anyways. 
2) You will have to provide us with your own USA based phone number and an international number that you want to call. Yes, we will only let you make calls to one number of your choice.
3) The free international calls will be provided for one hour everyday from 9AM to 10AM EST. If you want them at different time, just comment and if enough of you ask for a different time we will do it. There will be a new winner everyday.
4) We might terminate this offer if we find this offer is being abused. We might terminate it for any other reason that our team sees fit.
5) You can make any number of calls to that one number. If you want to make calls to two different numbers just ask us politely. We might do it :P

Simple, isn't it? By the way, if you guys will like and support this offer we will make this offer a regular thing at Free Calls Hub

How do I make free international calls?

If you are the chosen one, we will provide you with a USA based local access number that will connect you to your party on the other end. That is it. If this is too complicated, let us explain again. Basically for your contact in let us say India, we will give you a local USA number. When you call that number from your USA number, you will get connected to your party in India. 

Winners (Drawing Videos)


4th August, 2011

1st August, 2011

28th July, 2011

27th July, 2011

25th July, 2011

24th July, 2011

23rd July, 2011

Comments

  1. Hi,

    Thank you for this offer. I would like to get some free calls :)

    Rohit

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good offer which is very useful for many people like me. Thanks for this offer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi,

    I like to get this offer....

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like this offer.Its really good offer that you were doing free..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent offer! Kindly sign me up!!!
    BTW, I would prefer a time of 11 pm to 12 midnight everyday instead if you do select me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If somebody gets anything free in this world remember that someone else is paying for it. so freecalls hub is belongs that "someone else"
    fredy joseph

    ReplyDelete
  7. This offer seems very nice.
    I would like to avail this offer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. please give me this offerrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love free calls hub..Now I am not finding or Googling for other site for cheap international calls.

    I would love to use this offer.

    Thanks,
    Pankil Patel

    ReplyDelete
  10. The winner for 23rd July is Mr. Rafique. Congratulations! Please email us at offers@freecallshub.com with your and your party's phone number and your preferred time to make the calls. We will give you the local access number that you can use to make free calls. Thank you.

    Regards,
    Team - Free Calls Hub

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi..

    I would like to avail this offer.

    thx.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi..

    I would like to avail this offer.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi.. could you tell me what I will have to do for this offer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Sonu,

    All you need to do is to comment on this thread, which you already did. Now if you could click on the like button under the post that would be awesome.

    Regards,
    Team - Free Calls hub

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to use this offer.

    Thanks,
    Konda reddy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello FreeCallHub Team....

    You are doing very good job for providing us cheap calling rates and offers to all over the world. Since I am checking your website, there is no need to spent more dollars on other fake or costlier providers.

    Thanks a lot for sharing such information....
    I would love to use this offer too...

    -Sukhvir

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi..

    I would like to avail this offer.

    thx.

    Adity

    ReplyDelete
  18. When they are going to declare for 23 July.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear Anony,

    The winner for 23rd July is Mr. Rafique. Please see the video posted under the post. Thank you.

    Regards,
    Team - Free Calls Hub

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sorry!! My question was When they are going to declare for 24 July.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear Anony,

    The winner for 24th July is Pankil Patel. We announce the winners on the morning of next day.

    Regards,
    Team - Free Calls Hub

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi..

    I liked this offer. Please add me for this entry.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is very good offer. I put my comment for this offer.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am following freecallshub.com since a long time. They always tell for cheap calling deals. This offer is very lucrative. I want to get this.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like this offer which allure to make more calls to india.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would like to avail this offer too :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am following freecallshub.com since a long time.Before any purchase for India Min.I will come to your site.

    ReplyDelete
  28. i would like to call india between 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM

    ReplyDelete
  29. i would like to call india

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi,
    I would like to avail this offer

    Nikhil

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would like to take this offer.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hello,

    I would like to avail this offer.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would like to call india.

    ReplyDelete
  34. hello,

    I also wana avail this offer....

    -Sukhvir
    sukhvirs@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hello,

    I would love to use this offer. Thank you for this excellent offer.

    Thanks

    -Ramkumar
    rk_grp@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Good stuff! I just received your email for the first time. Yeah, I would rather see a calling time of 9 PM to 10 or 11 PM. Most people are at work during the current time you're offering. Please throw my name in for the contest. THANK YOU!
    Jack
    jack.g.ashok(at)aim_dot_com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi

    I would like to avail this offer.

    Rahul.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I didn't see any update on results after announcing Pankil Patel on July 24 th.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi i want to avail this offer


    Rahul

    ReplyDelete
  40. THIS OFFER SEEMS TEMPTING AND I WOULD LIKE TO GET IT FROM FREECALLSHUB. STILL I HAVE ALREADY GOT APLENTY OF OFFERS AND IDEAS TO LAST ME A LIFETIME FROM THIS SITE. QUODOS.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi..


    I would be happy availing this offer.

    - Shweta.

    ReplyDelete
  42. This is a very good offer. Do I need to call from US only? I am in Dubai!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Dear Pratik,

    Yes the call can only originate from a USA based number. However, you can register for Google voice or similar service to get a USA number.

    Regards,
    Team - Free Calls Hub

    ReplyDelete
  44. I would love to use this offer. Thank you for

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hi Thanks for the offer

    ReplyDelete
  46. hello
    im a student names sheha please choose me beacuse i reallly want to call my family there bt i dont have the cash now
    shrinz94@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Could you please select me for this offer.

    - Sashank

    ReplyDelete
  48. I was searching online for better offers to make calls to India.

    I found this article and offer. It is an awesome offer.

    Wish I could get it.

    Thank you for this offer.

    Sujatha R. Krishnan
    sujarthark@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I was searching online for better offers to make calls to India.

    I found this article and offer. It is an awesome offer.

    Wish I could get it.

    Thank you for this offer.

    Sujatha R. Krishnan
    I was searching online for better offers to make calls to India.

    I found this article and offer. It is an awesome offer.

    Wish I could get it.

    Thank you for this offer.
    sujathark[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Thank you for the offer.

    Hope this offer is available.

    Thanks
    Rajan
    gr_rajan[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  51. i need the calling minutes desperately...plzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  52. All of sudden, this phone call service started asking to enter PIN

    ReplyDelete
  53. Dear Anony,

    The offer is dead now. However, we will post a similar offer soon. Please check back again. Moreover, you can get half hour of free calls anywhere in the world by Rebtel.

    Regards,
    Team - Free Calls Hub

    ReplyDelete
  54. Like to go for cheap calls let me get better voip cheasp rate thk u

    ReplyDelete
  55. Hi..

    I would like to avail this offer.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Tis is a very good offer n i really love it.. I hope tat I'm d winner.. My email id is nikzzz104305@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Dear Readers,

    This offer is not active anymore. Please check our home page for current offers.

    Regards,
    Team - Free Calls Hub

    ReplyDelete
  58. i like to call india.
    thanks for offring free call to indiaa.

    ReplyDelete
  59. hey 1 like to avail this offer

    kush

    kush_chadha@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments on Free Calls Hub are strictly moderated. As much as we hate it, we need to fight spam.