Vonage reduces rates for its signature unlimited calls to 60 countries plan from $26 a month to $15 a month

Vonage
If you recently registered for Vonage, call the customer service and ask to add this promo to your account. If they deny ask them to cancel your service and rebuy it. If you had your service for more than a month you are out of luck, but trying wouldn't harm.

I know you think I am cheap. I remember how you mocked me whenever I visited http://www.freecallshub.com. I hate that word Desi you use for me. However, today, I stand right in front of you asking this question. If you are not cheap why did you opt for the VOIP service provider Vonage now, when they reduced their prices, and not before when they posted about this offer first time on FreeCallsHub? That proves you are cheap too.

I understand your point that $14.99 a month to call international destinations like India, UK and Brazil is an irresistible deal, but this is only for first 6 months. On top of that you need to be in contract for 1 year. You midget, you only think short term. Look at it this way, you pay 15 bucks a month for first 6 months and then 26 bucks a month for next 6 months. That is 246 bucks for an year, i.e. 20 bucks a month. ~$20/month effectively for unlimited local, international and long distance calling.

You consider that a good deal? You do? Stop making that face. It has been seen that average phone cost for an individual living in USA is around $12-$15 bucks. Therefore, this offer is good for a family-guy and not a single bachelor living alone. My bad, your girlfriend is in India and it is hard on your pocket. Yes, then this offer is good for you too. Having said that, do not think of opting for this contract for only first six months. If you terminate the contract you must pay $40 fee + Rebate recovery which I guess is $80. I think you would want to visit Vonage webstie because seeing is believing. In the mean time I should get this mirror fixed. I could not figure out it was my mirror image and not someone else. Who did I share those words of wisdom with? Hell hath no fury like a sage scorned.

Comments

  1. thanks. I registered 15 days agao and i told them about it. they gave me this service for just $15 for fist 6 months. you saved me a lot of money. thank you once again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont waste ur money by siging up for unlimitedindiacalling.com....they suck u up very big......this is how...

    unlimited india calling is a company that makes u fool.....coz even if u are not signing for unlimited plan, they still suck u up... see how... suppose u signed for 1025 mins plan for $10. Everytime u make a call they will charge u more for less.means if ur call lasted for 42 mins they will charge u for 57 mins.and by this they save mins.ur 1025 mins used up pretty soon.u can check this from ur local phone bill. they have charged me thrice on my credit card and they never replied to my emails..... they replied intially but when i mailed them each details that how i have been charged,, they stopped replying me.... they didnt even de activated my acocount... no reply..plz guys dont sign up for their services .... they suck u up.. they charge more for less mins.... that is how they make money.....

    u can see the call duration of a call to Local Access number from ur local company .....ur call wid UIC can never be more than ur local call

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Deepinder,
    Thank you for your feedback. This was surprising to us as most of our readers email us about their services and most of them have a positive tone. We are sorry to hear about your case and thank you once again for your feedback.

    Regards,
    Free Calls Hub

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments on Free Calls Hub are strictly moderated. As much as we hate it, we need to fight spam.