Power of Voip enables powervoip to offer dirt cheap calls to India, Nepal and Bangladesh

PowerVoip
Have you heard about this new Voip service by Betamax called PowerVoip?  Let me tell you how did I find this.

My name is Ombango !xango. My last name has a click in it, that is what that exclamation mark signifies. I work in the field of Information Technology. Life of an IT guy is full of perks like going on a foreign project for few months.

Having said that, there is no place in world like Home. You feel homesick a lot, especially when you are sent in Sahara desert to work on a Voip solution. You can not call your friends back home because you do not want to confront your manager later, who usually is a jerk. Moreover, calling home is so expensive. Well, it is if you are not aware of this website called http://www.freecallshub.com.

My parents had a love marriage, which proves they love each other. What if my mom is in Bangladesh and dad in Pakistan. I can now talk to both of them on phone for cheap, thanks to PowerVoip and freecallshub - Your hub for free worldwide VOIP calls.

PowerVoip is offering Voip calls to my mom in Pakistan landline at just 1.7 cents/minute. Calls to Pakistan mobile phones are offered at 4 cents/min. My dad's cell phone in Bangladesh is just 2.3 cents/minute away from me.

I do not want to call my GF in India even though it is also just 1.7 cents/minute. To make internet phone calls I just have to download the softphone and I can make calls after I buy credits from them at these rates. BTW, if you noticed my parents have switched their countries to surprise each other but eventually they themselves got surprised not finding their partners. Such is the love of my parents. If your parents love each other hook them up with ...ummm PowerVoip. Mind you, there is a connection fee of 3.9 cents per call which can kill you if your calls last a short duration like mine. "Mom, I am OK. Call Dad and tell him I am ok. Bye". 5 seconds phew. I am so sad I will have to keep an eye at freecallshub for their new review. Well, I am subscribed to the email newsletter so no worries for me.

Comments

  1. Where would I be with out your blog? china? newfindland? , perhaps, but I currently reside in America and like the fact that you save people alot ot peso's yen's and rupies, not counting dollors. thanks for informing us of all the wonderful saveings that you've made us all now aware of. and if you can find it in your heat, or perhaps on the web, possibly can you locate a free way of calling the philippines mobiel numbers? I for 1, really do apreciate that. thank you again, from the very bottom of my heart.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments on Free Calls Hub are strictly moderated. As much as we hate it, we need to fight spam.