Localphone offers calls to worldwide destinations - 43 to be specific - for less than a cent per minute

LocalPhone
With the increasing competition in the VOIP market, service providers are trying to take shirt off their rivals' back. Consumers are getting better and better prices everyday. VOIP service providers, who do not provide good quality services at low prices will eventually die. Hello! are you even listening? No, I am not reading this from internet. This is my report and you know that, I do not believe in plagiarism. Hold on, my landlady is here.

It's big time you moved out Ms. Jennifer Haywardiens. Why do you say that Mrs. Shlokovsky? I had always paid rent on time, why would you want me to leave. Because, you play loud music which I do not like at all. You have friends too often and I am sick of your calls on my phone. That is why! Oh, Mrs Shlokovsky you do not have to worry about that anymore. I have graduated to a state of self-consciousness where music doesn't matter, I have started asking my friends for money so no one is going to visit me, and finally I have started using Localphone that will take care of the last issue. I am sorry, You have started using what? Localphone, Mrs. Shlokovsky. Ok, let me tell you more about it.

Localphone is running their March Madness promotion. They have cut down on their calling rates further for March 2010 to let all users to make calls for less than 1 cent to over 43 countries. Some countries offered under the plan include China (Landline + Mobile), Chile Landlines, Brazil Landlines, Malaysia Landlines and many more.  This cheap international calls promotion runs between 00:00 GMT on March 1st and 23:59 GMT on March 31st 2010, and is limited to calls to standard landline and/or mobile destinations in the mainland of countries as listed on Localphone promotions page. Calls to premium, rural and other special rate numbers will be charged at their standard rates.That sounds interesting Jennifer. Localphone has brought you the right to live here. Stay beautiful and have a good night. Mrs. Shlokovsky you would want to check out this website www.freecallshub.com. If you subscribe to their newsletter you will get updated information right in your mailbox.

Comments