Did you receive a call on your phone from your own phone number? Someone tried Mobivox prank calls on you

Mobivox
Juliet: Rambo! Oh, My dear Rambo! I thought I'd never speak to you again. Thank God for this website called http://www.freecallshub.com. This phone call is made using their latest offer by this Service Provider called Mobivox.com.

Rambo: Hey, Mobivox? It is a product of Sabse technologies, owned by Sabir. You remember him? Our Sabir, Sabir Bhatia. The guy who created hotmail.com, the email thing I used to propose you. Tell me about this Mobivox, I am so curious to know.

Juliet: Rambo! Oh, My dear Rambo! What should I tell about it? It is so simple to make free international calls from anywhere to anywhere. You just need to register for a new account and provide them with your number. Yes, you can register a phone number from any of the 40+ countries. After I created an account and verified through the email they sent me, I logged in and clicked on direct web call option. Then I provided your number and clicked on Call now. I had to wait for a few seconds while they contacted you, when you got connected my phone rang and we could talk.


Rambo: You did not pay anything? What? They offered you free credit that you used for this call? That is amazing. Tell me how many minutes did you get.

Juliet: Rambo! Oh, My dear Rambo! I am bad at mathematics, I was from the beginning you know. However, I will tell you that they give you 25cents (USD) and they charge you 2.9 cents per minute. Is that 10 minutes per account? ....Did you say 10 free international minutes? You see, I am still bad at mathematics. Additionally, you get 10 free extra minutes to any of their 2.1 cent destinations. Having said that, let me tell you this, I created 2 accounts using my both phone numbers. I know this is not ethical; I am being cheap but what can I do. I grew up among some cheap people. You hated my dad for that. So did my Mom. As a matter of fact you hated me too for that. What? Internet? No, no, even if I am not online I can call their access number and use this service. I might buy credit too because I love the voice quality. It is as clear as if you are standing right here next to me. You should create one account yourself. Oh, never mind as I already created an account, with your number, that I am using. When I have to call you I log into your account and ask Mobivox to call my number in USA. That way I can make calls between USA and India at just 2.1cents per minute.

Watch this video tutorial to see the exact steps:




Comments

  1. That was nice hack fellas. I registered my friend's number in India and then I called using direct call to my number. That way he got contacted firt. It charged me 2.1 cents and I got 20 minutes. wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. forgot to tell I m in USA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    It will be great if you can do video tutorials for these hacks. Few of us are not well versed with these new voip service providers and thus a video will help. Thank you.

    Zahid

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can make free STD calls too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Zahid: That is a good suggestion. We will try to do it asap.
    @Anony: Thank you for the fedback.

    Team,
    Free Calls' Hub

    ReplyDelete
  6. if you change your number after you completely use your balance you can reister with same number again

    ReplyDelete
  7. philippines not supported.. =[

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Anony,
    We are seriously looking for offers to get free calls/cheap calls to Phillipines. Please stay tuned for more offers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments on Free Calls Hub are strictly moderated. As much as we hate it, we need to fight spam.